Marchmont is an imposing ‘Grade A’ listed ‘Palladian’ mansion built in 1750 by the 3rd Earl of Marchmont. The house is set in a designed landscaped at the heart of the Marchmont Estate, which comprises some 5,500 acres.
Open for a limited number of days each year for viewings and special events. Join their mailing list, or follow on social media for news on openings, events, and further developments.
Groups may be offered a private visit, contact for detail